.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

Wild boar chase?

Posted on behalf of Bran, who's having connectivity issues in the wilds of Clay County:

This is what I've seen so far - lots of dirt roads. This is what I've not seen - wild boars and Nextel phone towers.

I did get to talk to the good folks at the Farmer's Co-op in Lineville where the super swine was weighed. But there was a slight problem in the verification
process - nobody I spoke with was there when the pig was weighed.

Also, the owner of the plantation where the hog was killed is currently in Canada on a hunt, so that may take a little bit of doing to get in touch with him.

As for now? Well, I have heard a bit of a rumor about how the strain of super pigs came to be in Delta. I'm off now to see how much I can find out about that.

I think I might try the Piggly Wiggly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home