.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

I thought it was dead

I really did. I thought it was dead -- not the pig (I know it's dead), but the story. That's, I guess, why I haven't been posting as heavily as I did at first.

Now I know, this story is far from dead. IT LIVES!!

Yesterday, out of nowhere, Stinky Journalism.com claimed to have debunked the story (they attacked it basically from the Photoshop end), and it rose from the dead.

I worked on that (what seemed like) all day Tuesday until I got a pleasant surprise. It was a phone call from the Stones saying they were in (of all places) Oxford. We went and took the pictures of the skull you might have saw in Wednesday's Star.

Now, the story has taken a completely different angle. The good folks at Alabama Department of Conservation are looking into the story. They hope to find out a few different things. You can read my story in Thursday morning's Star.

Bran

P.S. -- Through the glory of Tivo (if you don't have it, you should), it captured the documentary of Hogzilla, and I watched it Tuesday night. I ate a ham sandwich while enjoying the piece fine cinema.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home